#1 Flop

Flop

Aspiring Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 04:33 PM

Link

I can't say I know much about this game, but it actually looks very promising. The maker claims that his biggest inspiration for the game is Wasteland (the predecessor to the Fallout games), so hopefully this game will appeal to fans of that game and the fallout games.

The author has already made one Abaddon game, which has gotten quite a bit of praise on HOTU, which definitely bodes well for this new game.
Furthermore, it is my opinion that Carthage must be destroyed.

#2 MdaG

MdaG

AR-coholic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 01:50 PM

Yeah if it's like Fallout it can't fail.  :)

#3 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 07:25 PM

Looks good, I downloaded it and tried it for around 5 minutes but the controls were a little clumsy. I couldn't work out how to progress in coversation and hit ESC to try and carry on with the game. Was a mistake which lead to be typing this message.

Try it for yourself :)
Me>You

#4 MdaG

MdaG

AR-coholic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 07:36 PM

Magic, on Jun 18 2005, 07:25 PM, said:

Looks good, I downloaded it and tried it for around 5 minutes but the controls were a little clumsy. I couldn't work out how to progress in coversation and hit ESC to try and carry on with the game. Was a mistake which lead to be typing this message.

Try it for yourself ;)
I will as soon as I'm done with my 30+ adventure games I've scavenged off of Ebay and bargain bins  :)