#1 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 03:55 AM

Here's a nice free adventure game.

Mortia is a typical, sarcastic ghoul.

One day, she wins a live goldfish in a game of darts.  She's never seen anything that's alive before.  

Mortia has to find a place where her goldfish (called Spooks) can be safe.  She also wants to find out what it means to be 'alive'.

Link - http://games.thexiis.com/

:ok:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#2 VinceXII

VinceXII

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 01:47 AM

Sweet, I was just about to come in here and pimp this.  It's the second game from xii games (the first, Anna, has been added to the list, but is still waiting for a reviewer...  :ok: )

More about Spooks:

In the Land of the Dead, a day at the Carnage-Val usually means games, rides, and putting up with the rather defective employees.  However, for a little ghoul named Mortia, things are about to take a dive out of the ordinary.  When a smooth-talking skeleton convinces her to try a game of darts, she wins the most amazing prize she's ever seen: a live goldfish.

The moment before he disappears mysteriously, the skeleton tells Mortia that her fish won't stay "alive" for long if she doesn't help him.  So, naturally, Mortia names her new companion "Spooks" and sets out to find him someplace safe to be "alive," although she has no idea what that word means.  Little does she know that her task will take her from the Land of the Dead to places even more bizarre.

Here are some of the haunts in the Land of the Dead:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Features:
-Innovative use of colour (you'll see)
-A classic point-and-click experience
-A hilariously defective cast of characters
-Death
-Destruction
-Goldfish

Design, art, and writing by, Erin Robinson.

Music and sound effects by Chris Moorson

Scripting, debugging, and hosting by Vince Twelve.

Download Spooks now!

Visit the xii games website

#3 Bobbin Threadbare

Bobbin Threadbare

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 06:04 AM

Wow, this game is quite good.
Heh, it took me a while to change this...
IPB Image
Credit goes to TheVoid for creating my wonderful avatar/personal pic.

#4 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 06:09 AM

A most awesome game indeed. :ok:

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

Reply to this topic