...70 years... LOL

#17 Iendicis

Iendicis

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 04:43 PM

What a gloriously funny post. I want to do that on some of my other forums, heck, that would be just hysterical. I don't think I post around here enough for anybody to have any idea of what I look like, besides Mr. T and that odd looking avatar.

I'm downloading some stuff now, though, or else I would look at everyone's pictures...:shrug:
I have been informed that today is, in fact, opposite day, and what you've written there is absolutely true so you should probably just go.
Rabbleous rabblerousers. Christ on a bike. Quite naturally people took you for a lunatic. Your only salvation now is complete rest.

#18 Japofran

Japofran

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:13 PM

Bah stoopid softwerk.

I never picture in my head people I haven't seen, especially if they're so kind as to use an avatar, but since you ask. Bear with me because I don't usually draw. Believe me trying to polish it would only make it suck harder. Well maybe the eyes suck specially hard but now it's too late.

Posted Image

EDIT: By the way it's Aones who's ought to look like that. I agree with AJ about the one at a time rule, I guess it was implied in Aones' proposal?
..oO Mustached Crusader of the PEEKOCKSWOOZZLE Order Oo..
"STFU and show me your screenies!!"

#19 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:49 PM

Who the hell is "Aones"?

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#20 Iendicis

Iendicis

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:00 PM

View PostBlood-Pigggy, on Jun 16 2007, 12:49 PM, said:

Who the hell is "Aones"?
a1s, the guy who made the post. :shrug:
I have been informed that today is, in fact, opposite day, and what you've written there is absolutely true so you should probably just go.
Rabbleous rabblerousers. Christ on a bike. Quite naturally people took you for a lunatic. Your only salvation now is complete rest.

#21 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 10:12 PM

View PostJapofran, on Jun 16 2007, 05:13 PM, said:

EDIT: By the way it's Aones who's ought to look like that. I agree with AJ about the one at a time rule, I guess it was implied in Aones' proposal?
It kind of was:

View Posta1s, on Jun 14 2007, 11:47 PM, said:

Basicaly someone (one person at a time) announces that they want have their portrait.

I will put a list of people in the first post in the order of their requests, so we would have a line.
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)
if BP has potied on Twilight Zone episode, I will strangle him

secret adept of the PICKALLONWEASEL order

#22 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 03:43 AM

:shrug: that flashface thing is totally cheating!!!

I recant my offer to draw portraits of people I've never seen before!! [/whine]

Seriously, I'd like to see what michael_gry can do, he's way better than I am with the studio art skillz from what I've seen in any case ;P
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#23 michael_gry

michael_gry

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:18 AM

Holy cats!  You guys are cheating  :ok:   I am in the middle of a couple of commisioned works right now but I do want to try my hand at this.  I can't do this as fast as you because you guys are using that program.  I see my spot has already been reserved :P  I will try to fill it as soon as I have a little time.  you know, however, my less than glamorous job as well as a family may not allow me to participate as swiftly as everybody else.  Please don't wait for me to complete anything before going on to the next victim (as if anyone would).

a big grrrrr to all of you  :shrug: (except for japofran)

I do beleive Tai is going to do the right thing.  I have seen her work :D

#24 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:31 PM

View Posttaikara, on Jun 17 2007, 03:43 AM, said:

I recant my offer to draw portraits of people I've never seen before!!
aw. :shrug:
I was really looking forward to having one from you.
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)

#25 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 02:32 AM

People must know me better than I think... there's no way I could resist that :ok:

:shrug:

Okies, a1s, you got me, I'll do one for you. I really have no clue what you look like, and I have a tendency to draw male faces a bit feminine (bad habit), but we'll see.
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
doodoodoo!!!

#26 michael_gry

michael_gry

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 03:52 AM

OK, I have another foul to call.  A1s,  I have been looking for your postings, especially on blah, blah, blah (introduce yourself).  hmmmm.....NOTHING.  I have been looking for something so I can get a hint of your "aura" but I am evidently too dense to figure it out.  Your handle is only 3 characters so I can't even do a search.  **sigh** it's time to describe some stuff about you so I can participate in this game   :shrug:

#27 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 04:02 AM

I would say he's philosophical and a bit introverted. Despite a general quietness, he has no problems stating (and sticking to) his opinion when it's something he's interested in. Probably likes to read, and I would suppose he has a quirky, off-the-wall, but fun sense of humor.

That's just a guess on the "aura" I sense - I've never really spoken directly with a1s myself, but I'm told I have a gift :ok:

(that will be a totally funny statement if I'm completely wrong) :shrug:
doodoodoo!!!

#28 Moogle

Moogle

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:10 AM

Sounds fun...

#29 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:44 PM

There's nothing stopping you checking his posting history via his profile, btw.
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#30 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:19 PM

there's a picture of me here. if Tulac wants his drawing done, he is (was) next in line.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)