• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:55 PM

I take my 'little blade', and plunge it deep into Sean's heart, then I retrieve my One Ring.  
Sean grabs his chest, and keels over.  Ooh, what a mess!   :ok:

Your right Sean, it's Game Over!   :P
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#17 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:47 AM

Storyline being put whole new, Juni pushes Frodo down to Mt. Doom... Regretting only that the ring goes with her, because Middle Earth earned a new villain to rule it! :ok:
...70 years... LOL

#18 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:48 PM

Juni is delighted to see poor Frodo fall to her doom (pun intended!).  He starts dancing around Gollum-style.  But Juni is a clumsy dancer.  He trips over his own feet, and he falls head first down Mount Doom, just like his victim.

:ok:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#19 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:27 PM

Nick walks over to Mt. Doom, takes out a nuke launcher, and fires a rocket into the mountain. Just to make sure their dead, he takes out an AK-47 and starts shooting into the mountain, “Say hello to my little friend!” he screams. :D

Nick starts coughing and passes out due to radiation poisoning. He grabs his teleport device and beams to a hospital in Liberta. ^_^

#20 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 08:31 PM

Unfortunately, there are no free doctors available in Liberta Hospital.  So Nick dies a slow and painful death due to radiation poisening.  :D

#21 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:57 AM

Nick's ghost continues to haunt the halls of Liberta Hospital for years to come. :D

#22 Mighty Midget

Mighty Midget

RC Heli Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:17 PM

Poor Nick's ghost stumbles and falls into a plasma accelerator and is accelerated to the speed of light at the end of the tunnel. When he reaches the end of this tunnel, Nick the Ghost realizes it wasn't really the end after all, that he is miraculously alive, but his new life is cut short and the joy is turned to horror as Nick also realizes the light is from an oncoming train. Splash.
I met a goldfish who remembered meeting me before, but I had forgotten about that.

#23 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:11 AM

Nick comes back as a ghost, but this time an evil spirit. He decides to get revenege by switching the trains direction, sending it to a bridge that has yet to be built. Nick also jams the breaks.

2 day's later...

Rafters coming down a river find the train submerged under water. Everyone is dead. Nick laughs to himself and then causes lightning to strike the rafters.

#24 Mighty Midget

Mighty Midget

RC Heli Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:30 PM

As Nick the Evil Spirit shows all the tell-tale signs he is really LeChuck, a passer-by pops open a bottle of root beer and soaks Nick. Driven mad by the root beer and returning memories of that pesky Guybrush, the disolving Spirit plunges himself down in the river and hits the water at the exact same moment as one of his lightnings strikes the water. Charged up beyond capacity, he explodes in a dazzling firework display.
I met a goldfish who remembered meeting me before, but I had forgotten about that.

#25 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:50 PM

Nick becomes so angry in the land of the dead, that he gathers an army and over throws the ruler of the underworld. He becomes immortal and will be doomed to escourt the living to the dead for all enternity. His first traveler... is a person named Mighty Midget.

Dark Lord Nick visits Midget while he's sleeping. Nick takes out his Sword of Death and cut's off every limb of Midget. Even his head.

*The song "Woke up this Morning" starts to play.* Nick then takes the body parts and grinds them up at a butcher shop, seals them in a body bag, and then fills the bag with cement. Nick then throws the body off a cliff into the Atlantic ocean.

#26 Mighty Midget

Mighty Midget

RC Heli Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:07 PM

Nick the Ruler of the Underworld is arrested for the violent murder of a midget and is sentenced to an eternal career as the Manager of the Underworld's Underwear Department's Complaints Desk, a fate worse than Death. Nick begs to be nicked for shoplifting faulty and foul underwear but his appeal is rejected. Nick the Doomed One chokes on a pair of nickers in despair.

#27 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:30 PM

After months of torture, Dark Lord Nick becomes even angrier in his despair... He decides to resurrect the demons of the underworld, 250 of them in fact. These demons are unkillable and can kill anyone they please. Nick, in full control of the demons, sends them into the depths of hell to destroy the entire underworld. In one day, the evil of the world disappears. Nothing is left...

But it was only for a few day's, that the evil was gone. Nick summons the creatures to resurrect every person that has ever died. That includes Frodo, Midget, Sean, Juni, and everyone else. All of these people will be soldiers for Dark Lord Nick.

People around the world start worshiping Nick. The religion is called Nickism. The world is falling apart... until someone can stop it.