261 replies to this topic

#256 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 12:31 PM

erm its because a woman with a nice *money-maker* can use it to make money by attracting men with cash.

but this is quite off topic :bleh:

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#257 Fruit Pie Jones

Fruit Pie Jones

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 01:13 PM

Is it still my turn?  I really don't know any more!  Can't really post now anyway, as I'm heading out the door...
Today is a good day for pie.

#258 Fruit Pie Jones

Fruit Pie Jones

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:30 PM

OK...well, assuming it is my turn, I propose the following in order to avoid any future "headless" games:

Should the moderator declare that he must become inactive, or should the moderator fail to post the results of a vote within three days of the end of the voting period, the player currently taking his turn may take one of two actions:

1.  The player may nominate a new moderator, who can be himself, another active player, or an outsider who wishes to take over the moderator role.  Since there is no active moderator, votes on the nomination will be posted to the forums.  Rule 204 shall not apply during the election of a new moderator.

2.  The player may declare play to be suspended until such time as a moderator can be found.  At that time, the player will begin his turn anew.

#259 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 05:13 PM

I like it, but do yuo suppose we could change the 2 to say:

2)if the layer doesn't want to nominate a moderator the the next one can do this.

and add 3:

3)should all players refuse to do so, play is conisdered to be suspended until such time as a moderator can be found. At that time, the original player will begin his turn anew.

?
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)
if BP has potied on Twilight Zone episode, I will strangle him

secret adept of the PICKALLONWEASEL order

#260 Fruit Pie Jones

Fruit Pie Jones

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:21 AM

Revised version:

Should the moderator declare that he must become inactive, or should the moderator fail to post the results of a vote within three days of the end of the voting period, the player currently taking his turn may take one of three actions:

1. The player may nominate a new moderator, who can be himself, another active player, or an outsider who wishes to take over the moderator role. Since there is no active moderator, votes on the nomination will be posted to the forums. Rule 204 shall not apply during the election of a new moderator.

2. The player may declare play to be suspended until such time as a moderator can be found. At that time, the player will begin his turn anew.

3. The player may pass his turn to the next player without incurring a penalty.

Should every active player decide to pass, the game will be suspended until such time as a moderator can be found.  At that time, the original player will begin his turn anew.

#261 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 02:18 PM

a1s for

rule change accepted

i roll a 3 + 1

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#262 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 10:09 PM

oh to hell with it, I have a writers block.

a1s and FPJ shall recieve 1 point at 0:00 GMT every day. despite what rule # 303 says, this rule requires  a unaniomous vote to repeal or amend.
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)
if BP has potied on Twilight Zone episode, I will strangle him

secret adept of the PICKALLONWEASEL order