17 replies to this topic

#16 TheChosen

TheChosen

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:59 AM

Ever wanted to play Guitar Hero? Because both game and PSX 2 (not to mention the guitar) cost money, then you will have to download Frets on Fire!

Fof is a simple Guitar Hero clone made for PC. It just like the original, altought its not as graphical. You even dont need the guitar controller since you can easily rock with your keyboard, like this:

Posted Image

Check it out immediatly. If you think it would be a nice addition, I can review it. I have soon finished wrapping up the magazine project I was doing, so now I got extra time.

Offical homepage.

Off-topic: Whatever happened to my EWR review? I did put everything required to the server, but no one uploaded it.
IPB Image

#17 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:43 PM

View PostTheChosen, on Jun 24 2007, 01:59 PM, said:

Ever wanted to play Guitar Hero? Because both game and PSX 2 (not to mention the guitar) cost money, then you will have to download Frets on Fire!

Fof is a simple Guitar Hero clone made for PC. It just like the original, altought its not as graphical. You even dont need the guitar controller since you can easily rock with your keyboard, like this:

Posted Image

Check it out immediatly. If you think it would be a nice addition, I can review it. I have soon finished wrapping up the magazine project I was doing, so now I got extra time.

Offical homepage.

Off-topic: Whatever happened to my EWR review? I did put everything required to the server, but no one uploaded it.
There's already a thread for this, please use the search button before posting.

The EWR is coming up eventually, it just needs to be prepped.

#18 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 04:04 PM

Merged. What happened to Pro Wrestling Abandonia? :shrug:
...70 years... LOL

Reply to this topic