Titanium Chef

82 replies to this topic

#1 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:50 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review & Download
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#2 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:09 PM

How come nobody wants to discuss this?:P Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on...

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#3 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:43 PM

I love the graphics in this.  Chefbot is adorable.   :P
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#4 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:31 PM

I liked the way all of the planets were quite different from each other. And some of the recipe cards were fun as well, like the apple which in the olden days was 'apparently used to ward off doctors'. And the fact that all the chickens have names.:P

Are there secret areas in the game, by the way? I remember there was one door on the first planet which I couldn't seem to open initially and when I returned later, I couldn't access it anymore because it had been fenced off or something. Then again, if it were a secret area, I don't see what might be there, because I'm pretty sure I found all cards and cooked all recipes available on the list (even the ones which are initially listed as a series of question marks). Still a bit weird, though.

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:51 AM

Where can i find a walkthrough for this? i know the game is pretty easy but at some points it becomes hard.

#6 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:32 PM

View PostGuest, on 29 Jun 2010, 09:51 AM, said:

Where can i find a walkthrough for this? i know the game is pretty easy but at some points it becomes hard.
I don't think there is one, but if you're stuck at a specific point, just ask.:blink:

#7 AHM

AHM

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:14 PM

Hi i'm the guest that posted earlier.I forgot to log in. :blink:
Anyways , i can't solve the mirror riddle.

Edit: Sorry it's reflection riddle not mirror riddle.

Edited by AHM, 01 July 2010 - 11:27 AM.

#8 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:21 PM

What planet is the mirror riddle on?   :blink:

#9 AHM

AHM

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:24 AM

Uh its where the space ship crashes with the player and Grrr aboard.

Edited by AHM, 01 July 2010 - 11:25 AM.

#10 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:04 PM

View PostAHM, on 1 Jul 2010, 12:24 PM, said:

Uh its where the space ship crashes with the player and Grrr aboard.
Would that be Vestallia (the planet with the vegetarian octopus-like creatures)? If so, what have you done so far?

#11 AHM

AHM

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:36 PM

Um yes.That's the one.I have crossed the bridge and I have also talked to all the creatures.I just cant find any new locations.I was only able to find 3 rooms.

#12 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:32 PM

View PostAHM, on 2 Jul 2010, 01:36 PM, said:

Um yes.That's the one.I have crossed the bridge and I have also talked to all the creatures.I just cant find any new locations.I was only able to find 3 rooms.
Bleh, I just wanted to replay it, but then my computer decided not to load the next scene - must be my settings or something. Or maybe it's just the university connection, because it was working fine when I was at home over the last vacation. Anyway, if I can't get it to work, this means I won't be able to give you any detailed advice for another two weeks. Sorry.:blink: It's been a while since I last played it, and pretty much the only thing I remember about that planet was digging around in some ruins, talking to lots of people and a parrot, and then eventually jumping into that pond (which then leads to the next competition). And that probably won't be much help to you...

#13 AHM

AHM

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:50 AM

Wait a second... Maybe you can help me.Can you give me some information about that "pond"'s location?

#14 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:27 PM

View PostAHM, on 3 Jul 2010, 11:50 AM, said:

Wait a second... Maybe you can help me.Can you give me some information about that "pond"'s location?
Hmm, my recollection is quite hazy, and unfortunately I'm still failing to get past the loading of the scene (which is annoying), but it's in the vicinity of that altar-like thingie (or was it a statue?) where I think you find some of the tools as well. I think it's either to the far right after crossing the bridge or to the far right after walking into the jungle near the bottom of the screen, just before the bridge. You definitely don't have to walk to the top of the screen at any point and I'm pretty sure - though not entirely sure - you don't have to walk left either.
Sorry for being so vague; it would be a lot easier if I could just get it to work, but I think my browser maybe didn't like the latest Flash update.:blink:

#15 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:39 PM

View PostAHM, on 3 Jul 2010, 11:50 AM, said:

I think I remember that bit.  It's near a grand waterfall.  The waterfall is bottom left of that area, and the pond is to the right of it.  But I think you can't just walk straight into it - you have to *do* some action (look at it, or use it maybe)

:blink:

Reply to this topic