aiwaman's Content

There have been 3 items by aiwaman (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#6129 Clonk Planet

Posted by aiwaman on 01 August 2005 - 02:39 PM in Your Favorite Games & Commercial Software

Did anyone here experince a problem when running the Planet.exe? Every time i run it, it starts to run for a few seconds but then a strange window opens with strange simbols and then the game and the window closes.

#4183 5 Days A Stranger

Posted by aiwaman on 05 July 2005 - 02:59 PM in Games on Reloaded

Thanks for the suggestions but none of them work. Dosbox doesn't start the game at all. When I played it in windowed mode a screen did appear. It was a car and text. but it would refesh only if I move the window around with my mouse. So after the intro when the New game and Load game buttons appear I can't do anything because the game doesn't recognize the mouse so I can't press any of the buttons.  :)

#4149 5 Days A Stranger

Posted by aiwaman on 04 July 2005 - 04:48 PM in Games on Reloaded

This game looks great and I would really like to play it. But there is a problem.
I downloaded it and configured the game with the setup but when i start 5days.exe a window as big as the screen appears and it's black. So I can only hear the music. And the only way to close this window is thru the task manager.
Please help. :)