#16 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 09:37 PM

View PostDoubler, on Dec 3 2006, 09:17 PM, said:

Edit 2: Ack, finished it. Was Line's End ever finished?
does anyone know? (techincaly he promissed to release it in winter of 2003, but we all know how these things get delayed...)
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)
if BP has potied on Twilight Zone episode, I will strangle him

secret adept of the PICKALLONWEASEL order

#17 Tachyon

Tachyon

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 06:48 AM

Hey guys, about that Defender "trial" in Paradise village , the one where you have to get X number of rocks before the time runs out....

Everytime i used the pickaxe on the rock, it always shattered, and in the end i cracked 0 rocks  :)  .Is this a bug or what? I even bought a steel pickaxe, but that thing shattered on the first try, and stole my money  :D

P.S : Did anyone notice that all the graphics in Paradise village have been totally ripped off from Phantasy Star IV (Sega Genesis) ??, including the statue of Alis Landale and Myau.....:P he could have left that one out atleast :P

#18 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 03:08 PM

I got three... Should've gotten five if that bloody wooden pickaxe didn't break on the first try :)
Still, in that part it's luck. Pure luck.

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#19 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 03:41 PM

Allright if noone knows about the sequel let's try to go back a step:
DeathDude (it doesn't sepately state who uploaded it, so I have to assume it was you), where did you find this game?
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)

#20 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:58 PM

To my knowledge a sequel was announced but nothing has come up from it to this date, which is a shame. :)

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#21 Mage

Mage

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 04:25 AM

Fun game. The difficulty seemed about right to me. I had an interesting time at the start. I stopped at the weapon shop and bought a pipe, then I managed to make it to the office on time and even beat the guys that stop you (with help of the pipe and some luck). Got level 2 and lots of creds for it :)

Only part that was tough was the driving bit. I managed to get through the first one with only two crashes, second one I got through with one crash, and third tunnel one I crashed probably 10 times or more on :D, I kept getting caught right at the end of it. That princess dungeon was a bit tough too, but mostly because of the way the monsters move in there. Can stand in front of them and keep using weapon then sometimes they'll just jump right to you from a space away and kill you. Or at least they kept doing it to me.

As for the defender trial part, I just bought the magic pickaxe. Got all the rocks with time to spare and it didnt break. It also worked well to beat the guys up with. It made it easy, and at that point of the game 1000 creds was hardly anything.

Shame he never released the sequel, was a good storyline. I didn't much like the way Emily was acting after mr K joined the party. Maybe its just me, but it seems like she became really *kvetch*y for the rest of the game, but I guess it worked with the continuing storyline. Too bad it doesn't continue :P

#22 QuailLover

QuailLover

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 06:30 AM

I have a problem.

First off I was able to play the game before the problem occurred.

When I turn the game on, all I get is a black screen. I can the sound in menu selection, but even when selecting something it does not show anything.

This also occurred with Endless Nova. I reinstalled them, but it didn't work. I fiddled around with the compatibility options, and that also didn't work.

Any way that I might be able to fix it?

#23 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 02:12 PM

Sounds like a vid card issue, try updating your drivers and see if that helps.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#24 QuailLover

QuailLover

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 05:31 AM

ok...I finally got it to work

I'm stuck in the princess bit...I didn't find anything in the dark catacombs, and got through the aquatic area and picked up the gold key, and I've wandered around for about 2 hours and couldn't figure out what to do next...

any help?

#25 Icewolf

Icewolf

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 09:43 AM

I really like that game.
It's really old skool gaming! Looks like Super Nintendo! :P

A bit tough at times, but I think that's what keeps you going! :)
Are you the guys on the beach who hate everything...? Eww....
Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.

#26 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 09:21 PM

I'm stuck in the princess bit...I didn't find anything in the dark catacombs, and got through the aquatic area and picked up the gold key, and I've wandered around for about 2 hours and couldn't figure out what to do next...

One key across the moat, two keys in the farthest catacomb :)

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#27 Icewolf

Icewolf

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:05 AM

I finished the game a week or so ago.

When I was through I felt that it was faaaaaar too short.
And it's a pity that there's no sequel.
Are you the guys on the beach who hate everything...? Eww....
Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.

#28 chumloofah

chumloofah

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:37 PM

Pretty good all in all, eh?
Not too keen on finishing it off with annoying sub-games and then having lots of stuff happening before rolling the credits.
And not releasing the end of the story's a bit of a pain.
Other than that, enjoyed myself. Nice one.

#29 16

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 02:10 PM

New to this forum, and I recently downloaded "A Blurred Line".  However I do have a problem.  I started playing it yesterday and I'm loving the game, but now when I start the game the on screen text is all screwed up and jumbled.

I tried unzipping the file again and start from scratch but that didn't work.  I hope one of you have ran into this problem and have a solution for it.  Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Kyle

#30 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 02:25 PM

it's still the top thread, you know...

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)

Reply to this topic