164 replies to this topic

#136 Flop

Flop

Aspiring Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:15 PM

There was dissent amongst the villagers. Only a few spoke for a lynching, but they agreed on who should be lynched. In the end they went to Strog forced him down, and tied him up. The rest of the villagers decided to remain passive.

Strog was pushed and dragged to the outskirts of the village, to the same tree as Wae had been lynched from, only one day before. As they strung him up, he struggled against the inevitable, but eventually his limbs grew still. Now the villagers were waiting. Waiting to see whether they had been right or wrong. Had they killed an innocent, and thereby brought their own doom closer? No, soon enough the coarse hair started growing on Strogs face and hands, and shortly the transformation was over.

The second werewolf had been found, and the village had escaped from the clutches of the werewolves. Now was a time for joy and celebration.

Alright everybody, that's it. Here's the vote tally for the last day:

Stroggy: 2 (Tai, Havell)

Note that Stroggy wouldn't have been lynched if it hadn't been for the new rule that most of the players no longer had to point to the same player. I'm not sure whether that rule was a good or a bad idea, but it's interesting that no innocent villagers were killed at all, during this game.

Feel free make a last in-character post, before we proceed to evaluation.

@Seer: Feel free to reveal yourself.
Furthermore, it is my opinion that Carthage must be destroyed.

#137 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:17 PM

No innocent villager was killed? What did I do??? :bleh:
...70 years... LOL

#138 Flop

Flop

Aspiring Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:20 PM

Juni Ori, on Dec 21 2005, 02:17 PM, said:

No innocent villager was killed? What did I do??? :bleh:
Ah, yes, my bad. :w00t:

I meant to say that no innocent player was lynched. :D
Furthermore, it is my opinion that Carthage must be destroyed.

#139 Stroggy

Stroggy

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:44 PM

This game would have been a lot easier had it not been for me sleeping through most of the turns  :bleh:
I mean it's not completely fair that I was accused as well as lynched while I was asleep and not even able to defend myself from these few accusations.

As for the next game, perhaps we could make it a bit more complex by adding a Sherrif or an arch-angel.

#140 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:46 PM

Well, we all sleep :bleh:

And I worked through the last couple days of the game.

I'm not the seer. Your character was just too ridiculous and inconsistent to be anything but the werewolf :D

Edit: I'm surprised I wasn't lynched or murdered by wolves. I did my best to make sure I had a character that had both seer-like and wolf-like clues. I was actually hoping to die rather quickly, as I wouldn't be able to play much at work :w00t:
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#141 Stroggy

Stroggy

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:48 PM

taikara, on Dec 21 2005, 01:46 PM, said:

And I worked through the last couple days of the game.
I myself had exams, but thankfully they're over now. I had my final exam today, Economy.

I'm surprised I wasn't lynched or murdered by wolves. I did my best to make sure I had a character that had both seer-like and wolf-like clues. I was actually hoping to die rather quickly, as I wouldn't be able to play much at work

Well this is what I said to Wae in one of the PM's in which we were thinking of who we should kill first:

Baroness Taelin von Gherghin hints at being a werewolf herself, but we obviously know better than that. She could be a seer, we could use her own game against her by igniting suspicion... which could be her plan. It is possible she is playing this charade in order to make herself seem useful to us

#142 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:49 PM

ooc: Strog most likly would have been lynched anyways... we just held back because of the new rule.

DakaSha has a broad smile on his face.

"Villagers... We have succeeded in destroying the evil that had befallen your village with minimal losses. I'm proud of you all and mostly I would like to thank..."

DakaSha steps up to Trevor, Daniel and the Baroness

"you three for your great work and help in solving the mystery. But I thank you even more for your trust. You three who had never met me or my companion (DakaSha looks at the dog) made it possible to get through this task so easily."

DakaSha shakes Daniel and Trevors hand and kisses the Baronesses hand with a bow. Then he walks to the Bard.

"Friend I apologize for my mistrust. As I said I woud have lynched no matter the evidence and I picked you because of the strangness that surrounds you... But you are a Bard :bleh:. And a great one at that!

I bow also to Juni the Smith who lost his life to the curse... And also to the two inflicted! As the baroness stated in her note the other day... It was indeed a curse and it was probably worse for those it had befallen then for the rest of us."

Now friends... my duty here is finished... I must be on my way."

DakaSha bows to the villagers, turns around.. and walks through the village gates.
His companion gives the villagers one last look.. a friendly look... and does the same... always by his "masters" side.

ooc - edit: who the heck is the seer... and why didnt he or she help!?

edit again: i mean help as in half way obvious help :D

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#143 Wae

Wae

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:50 PM

taikara, on Dec 21 2005, 12:46 PM, said:

Edit: I'm surprised I wasn't lynched or murdered by wolves. I did my best to make sure I had a character that had both seer-like and wolf-like clues. I was actually hoping to die rather quickly, as I wouldn't be able to play much at work :bleh:
You should see our in-character letter exchanges for that point :D

(edit, doh, strog was first)
---

btw the seer was tom i believe, the sneaky bard
Not worth it...

#144 Stroggy

Stroggy

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:52 PM

I think it was Tom, aswell, and I was planning to have him offed next when I just came online now.
The quote Wae mentioned is posted in my previous post.

As for Dakasha, here is another snippet from the PM exchange between myself and Wae:

Wae said:

But leaving that issue aside, on the other matters that are to be taken into account, I mentioned that I merely have a feeling... that Dakasha, the druid could be of use... were he lead into the right direction ofcourse, by the initial actions of ours during one of these the nights... But nevertheless, you might be right, & my fair trust in him for being a mere pawn, could very well be misplaced.

I personally wanted you out of the way as soon as possible, your prying PMs were rather discomforting  :bleh:

#145 Havell

Havell

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:53 PM

I was seer originally, but as I was away for the first night seership was handed to somebody else.
IPB Image

#146 Wae

Wae

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:57 PM

That was also the reason why i hinted to Tom that he would be the one to die on the next night, however, & i still wonder why strog decided to let it pass (or didnīt have time to send the pm to flop), which kinda ruined my dramatical leavance from the stage :bleh:

(tongue in the cheek said, ofcourse :D)
Not worth it...

#147 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:59 PM

In the first place, I was certain wolves were Tai and possibly DD. Looks like I can be veeeery wrong! :bleh:
...70 years... LOL

#148 Stroggy

Stroggy

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:01 PM

I didn't have time, to tell you the truth.
I had just finished a rather long and hard history exam and came back from my part-time job at a lawoffice. I was studying most of the time for the next day and fell asleep at the screen.

I was hoping on creating some discomfort, then kill Tom, then try and shift the blaim to Dakasha and get him lynched... but, honestly, this two vote lynch is a bit absurd as it took 8 votes to get Wae lynched. If the two vote lynch had been in effect Wae would have been lynched the very first day, I believe.

#149 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:01 PM

ooc - the fact that tom said he was certain about Wea being a wolf made me think that too... but me and DD had so much to do with the wierdo (:bleh:) baroness that i was pretty close to being sure that she was the seer...

ill say it again tai... wierdo :D

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#150 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:03 PM

Stroggy, on Dec 21 2005, 01:01 PM, said:

I didn't have time, to tell you the truth.
I had just finished a rather long and hard history exam and came back from my part-time job at a lawoffice. I was studying most of the time for the next day and fell asleep at the screen.

I was hoping on creating some discomfort, then kill Tom, then try and shift the blaim to Dakasha and get him lynched... but, honestly, this two vote lynch is a bit absurd as it took 8 votes to get Wae lynched. If the two vote lynch had been in effect Wae would have been lynched the very first day, I believe.
ooc - as said we held back with voting AND with trying to get the votes because it was clear youd be lynched anyways... so most likley it would have happend either way... but i like it more the other way too... forces the villagers to work together

WOAH! sorry for double post.... for some reason i thought strogs was between the 2

edit: hehe stroggy :bleh:

yeah i was PMing like a madman.

So did you have the vomit on your shirt because it made you sick to kill somebody? :D

Posted Image