4146 replies to this topic

#46 Aristharus

Aristharus

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 02:49 PM

I know, it doesn't really sound like anything... (Like cool for example)

I just have a terrible imagination when it comes to names or something. I don't remember how I came up with Aristharus, but since then I've been stuck with it, 'cause I just can't come up with anything better..

I've also used the nick Qazwsx (look at the left-hand side of your keyboard, you'll figure it out, as long as you have a QWERTY-keyboard) somewhere, but well.. that's not that imaginative either. And that one's completely impossible to pronounce
What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?

#47 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 02:54 PM

That reminds me of a book which I read a while ago. It has a saint called St Zvlkx.^_^

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#48 Icewolf

Icewolf

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 02:56 PM

Aristharus, on Apr 27 2006, 02:49 PM, said:

I've also used the nick Qazwsx.
And that one's completely impossible to pronounce.
Actually quite smart! ^_^
People will make up stories and rumors what should or could mean and argue about it... Instead of simply asking you and get a supposably simple answer... :P
Are you the guys on the beach who hate everything...? Eww....
Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.

#49 MasterGrazzt

MasterGrazzt

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 03:10 PM

I've also used the nick Qazwsx
And that one's completely impossible to pronounce
Qwaz-we-six
user posted image

#50 Aristharus

Aristharus

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 03:55 PM

MasterGrazzt, on Apr 27 2006, 03:10 PM, said:

Qwaz-we-six
This would be a good username too...
What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?

#51 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 08:57 PM

Your avatar is freakin' freaky.

YES! REDUNDANCY!

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#52 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2953 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 10:20 PM

I love that avatar, it reminds me of the stareout competitions in the first series of Big Train - there were these wonderful long sequences of two cartoon starers sitting almost motionless, with commentary from two guys who do the football, and stare breaks for the amateur game where a screen came down between the competitors and they blinked furiously. That was a great sketch show.
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#53 Aristharus

Aristharus

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 05:35 AM

I remember those, they were great sketches.. I'd prefer watching those kind of competitions to football or something..

My avatar's a brilliant character from a comic strip called Red Meat. Most of the strips made are available free online here.

You can browse the strips by the characters in them. The guy on my avatar's Bug-Eyed Earl, and IMO they're the best strips.

#54 Icewolf

Icewolf

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 08:49 AM

Isn't there anybody else who would like to introduce...?  ^_^
Are you the guys on the beach who hate everything...? Eww....
Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.

#55 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 06:36 PM

I've also used the nick Qazwsx (look at the left-hand side of your keyboard, you'll figure it out, as long as you have a QWERTY-keyboard)
i dont get it  ^_^
i could probably put my head to it and figure it out but frankly im too lazy :P

edit: hmm now that i think about it this thread is getting quite spammy... it should only be used for introducing oneself IMO

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#56 Moogle

Moogle

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 11:40 PM

Born August 11, 1991.

Known for my hideous spelling and horrendous grammar I sweep throught various forums. Having a rather erratic thought pattern, many of myt houghts are random and may not be understood without an explanation. Being the master of procrastination, I almost always wait till the last limit to do projects, and with projects without a due date, that is a verry bad aspect indeed...along with procrastination my work pattern does not have any certain path, instead of doing this and this and this on a diably basis, I meerly do a lot or a little depending on the consequences and my emotions at the time...I take note of quite a lot of things and are suprisingly detailed, instead of remembering a video ro movie I meerly bookmark it, on YouTube I have 10 pages of favorites, half of it being anime that I havent watched for a least a month and half of it being music videos...I am also verry unorganized, binders are for the weak, instead of using a binder I meerly stuff stuff into a backpack...it works. I like tor ead, and read a lot in various periods of time, instead of planning out a series I meerly randomly find a series and read a lot for a short ammount of time until I finish it. I also randomly doodle in various subject notebooks and papers. Studying is bad, and luckily I do fine enough without it. Currently I am taking german, but rather wish I took Japanese, German is a nice language, but the class is horendously slow, probly will take Japanese in College. And as you can tell by this...ranting is fun. generally I adopt a "don't care" attitude for many forums except a few, my basic philosiphy is that its the internet, wether I get banned from a forum or not doesn't affect my normal life one bit, although there are a few forums where I tend to be nicer and loose the snotty attitude, AB and AR being 2 of them ^^. Oh...and Moogles rock, although suprisingly this forum has been the first where other people have mistaken my gender...^_^

#57 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 12:09 AM

Don't take Japanese.
You will rue the day you do. It's incredibly difficult.

#58 Moogle

Moogle

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 02:33 AM

Good  ^_^

#59 Moonstrider

Moonstrider

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:54 PM

Hello. :ok:
Raised from the dead April 20th 1986. Is now some sort of work in progress artist (meaning I'm not finished enuogh with going to schools and generally having a good time to be regarded as totally serious).
I love old games, much because i dabble in both music and art inspired by that sort of stuff. Current favourites are Warcraft 2, Hexen, Inner Space, C&C, Castlevania, Metroid (the first one) and Commander Keen.
I'm btw looking for programmers in need of a pixelartist. I'm in on most kinds of projects. PM me if you're interrested.

I'm on Abandonia too btw. Same nick.

#60 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 11:11 PM

Hey Moonstrider! Welcome to the forums and etc.

I've seen your pixel art, it's amazing.  :ok:
Warcraft 2 is also one of my favorite games to boot, so I think we'll get along just fine :)