el loco's Content

There have been 10 items by el loco (Search limited from 24-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#51451 Lost Valley

Posted by el loco on 08 July 2007 - 11:36 AM in Games on Reloaded

anyone an idea why i can't save anymore ?

#44176 Lost Valley

Posted by el loco on 01 December 2006 - 08:34 AM in Games on Reloaded

anyone knows where i can find the platnum shiield or some better armor/sword cause now i keep gtting beaten in he swalmp and i don't fel like gaining nothe 70K of XP before i level

#44104 Lost Valley

Posted by el loco on 30 November 2006 - 09:07 AM in Games on Reloaded

View Posttito1337, on Nov 26 2006, 08:45 PM, said:

Personally, I can't seem to beat Darkon, the giant T-Rex boss. Does anyone have any pointers? My problem is that I just don't have enough Magic points to stun him enough to kill him. Thanks

i keep on getting beat 2 but i just beat the hel out him to stun him then used wirlwind to hit him fat i only got 1 ajor problem i keep gtting beaten when i only need to hit him 1 more time

#43958 Lost Valley

Posted by el loco on 27 November 2006 - 10:05 AM in Games on Reloaded

View Posttito1337, on Nov 26 2006, 08:45 PM, said:

View Postel loco, on Nov 25 2006, 06:49 AM, said:

anyone got a clue hot to flip that switch surounded by iceblocks because i get stuck in the latter parts of the dungeon

I'm not sure which switch you're talking about, but if it's the switch in the ice dungeon that is embedded in the wall; you can't activate it. There is a hidden passage or ladder somewhere nearby you can use instead. Hit all the walls and check for hidden ladders. If I remember correctly, you may even have to find a hidden ladder then within that hidden area, find a breakable wall.

Personally, I can't seem to beat Darkon, the giant T-Rex boss. Does anyone have any pointers? My problem is that I just don't have enough Magic points to stun him enough to kill him. Thanks

then how do i get past that second door at the bottom of the dungeon i get stuck there every time

#43858 Lost Valley

Posted by el loco on 25 November 2006 - 11:49 AM in Games on Reloaded

anyone got a clue hot to flip that switch surounded by iceblocks because i get stuck in the latter parts of the dungeon

#43312 Lost Valley

Posted by el loco on 17 November 2006 - 12:35 PM in Games on Reloaded

thx it helped if u would need help just ask ok

and btw any idea how to get to that switch that is inbedded in ice blocks or how to flip the frozen one

#43266 Lost Valley

Posted by el loco on 16 November 2006 - 03:15 PM in Games on Reloaded

anyone knows where the tomb in the southren forrest is ?

#43235 Lost Valley

Posted by el loco on 15 November 2006 - 05:34 PM in Games on Reloaded

View PostBeefontheBone, on Nov 14 2006, 06:10 PM, said:

Please try to avoid double-posting when there's such a short time in between - please use the Edit button instead.
sorry about that but does any one know where the spirit is the second and third time ? and if possible with coordiantes

and gregory th third dungeon is in the graveyard search around there with firebal magic it wil be easy

p.s. chech for secret walls

#43210 Lost Valley

Posted by el loco on 14 November 2006 - 04:12 PM in Games on Reloaded

for get the previous question does someone have the coordiantes of the 3 trees that evil spirit is in ?

#43200 Lost Valley

Posted by el loco on 14 November 2006 - 02:41 PM in Games on Reloaded

anyone has an idea how to get to the third dungeon ? or wat to do with the seastars ?