wally's Content

There have been 2 items by wally (Search limited from 20-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#41283 Crime Fighter

Posted by wally on 09 October 2006 - 11:05 AM in Games on Reloaded

Just found out, this games is freeware and on reloaded.

Play it!

It was the only game I ever actually bought. Of course, the graphics aren't comparable with today's (or yesterday's) RPGs, but the Idea of the game is really unique.

In Germany, it had been banned ("indiziert") for a year or so for it's "society endangering" actions. That made it even more attractive.

And to conclude my praises, it's much like Worms the perfect play for you and your nerd pals to play through the night.  :P

Oh I just remembered, when CF 1.5 came out and there were hand grenades to throw at the hostile gang / Rock Band / Prime Minister, it was one of the best days of my childhood. sad, i know....  :tai:  :cry:

And who needs a DirectX Version anyway.  ;)

#41266 Lost In The Nightmare

Posted by wally on 09 October 2006 - 12:45 AM in Games on Reloaded

Man this is one creepy game!

Big compliment to Gord-10! The game is awesome. The atmosphere is just tense, at some points, I really felt a cold shiver running down my back. Also I like this idea of LitN being more an interactive novel rather than a traditional adventure. Haven't played those lately and was happily surprised being guided through the story without getting stuck only once.  ;)  :P

So far I managed two endings. How many different endings are there? Well, now I gotta sleep.

Conclusion: fantastic  :tai: