Vinnyq12's Content

There have been 6 items by Vinnyq12 (Search limited from 16-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#11094 I Can't Load Abandonia.com

Posted by Vinnyq12 on 21 October 2005 - 04:29 PM in Suggestions & Comments

Is it just me or is everyone else having the same problems.  Abandonia won't load!

#10400 Movie Quotes

Posted by Vinnyq12 on 13 October 2005 - 11:02 AM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Some of the best quotes come from Scarface which as you all know already is a classic. My favourite scarface line:

You have a look in your eye, like you haven't been *meep*ed in a year!

Or when Montana's partner (can't remember his name off the top of my head) sticks his tongue out at the sexy girl in the bikini :angel:  and she slaps him and then when he's walkin away he shouts "Lesbian", its funny the way he says it.

Another great film for quotes is "How High"

"That girl only knows 3 word, No, Stop and Don't"

Then Redman turns and says "Nah man you got that the wrong way round, with me its - No Don't Stop!"
rar rar rar  

Also a good one outta How High is "Get High, Take the test High, Get High scores"

There are many more but that'll do it for now

#10397 Lucasfan

Posted by Vinnyq12 on 13 October 2005 - 10:45 AM in Forum Guidelines

There may have been astriods in the space part on the higher levels as well as the tie-fighters, can't really remember - after all it was 11 or 12 years ago.  But yeah great game from the time young days.

SorryBeefontheBone but it is a sort of lucasfan topic, Starwars and all but apollogies :angel:

#10396 Legend

Posted by Vinnyq12 on 13 October 2005 - 10:38 AM in Game & Software Requests

The only review I can find is on:
http://www.goodoldda...n;0;219;show;1;

I searched for it for ages and the only thing I could remember about the game was that it was called Legend so I had to add in about 20 parameters into google to get rid of like 2,000,000 search results :angel:

Thanks for the welcome, I've been using the AR for a while but decided to become more involved as I have a boring job ;)

#10383 Lucasfan

Posted by Vinnyq12 on 12 October 2005 - 02:56 PM in Forum Guidelines

I loved LucasArts as a kid.  From my first comp - a 286 amstrad with the 5.5  and 3.5 inch floppy disks.
Anyone remember a really old starwars wireframe game  that started in space and then onto the surface of the deathstar and then the trench where you had to shoot the vent.  This would repeat (and get harder) until you died.  I still have the game somewhere.  Does anyone remember playing this?

#10381 Legend

Posted by Vinnyq12 on 12 October 2005 - 02:41 PM in Game & Software Requests

Does anyone remember this game?
I remember it was the most complicated game I played all them years ago when I was only 7.
Played it for months but could never get anywhere   :angel: