DeathDude's Content

There have been 344 items by DeathDude (Search limited from 26-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#57238 Trilby The Art Of Theft

Posted by DeathDude on 08 December 2007 - 05:35 PM in Games on Reloaded

The wire cutting is tough and yeah I think its best to go through a mission, write em down the colours for later and then try again, its mostly about understanding and learning Trilby's movement patterns and learning how to react fast to the cameras and guards if you want to get the trilby rating, plenty of speedruns on youtube too, if you wish to see it in action.

#57188 Happy Birthday Greywolf!

Posted by DeathDude on 07 December 2007 - 05:39 PM in Forum Guidelines

Happy Birthday greywolf! :P

#57187 Recent Movie/music Buys

Posted by DeathDude on 07 December 2007 - 05:25 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Bret "Hit Man" Hart: The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be - I've been picking up a few wrestling documentaries here and there the last while, and picked this up a week ago, watched it awhile back and what can I say, an awesome all around documentary, it was also great to see that Bret has patched things up with the WWE, as you get a ton of footage of Bret talking about his early days, time in the WWF and whatnot, 3 discs total, and a bunch of great matches Bret chose, probably so far one of the best Wrestling documentaries on a wrestler have seen, very informative and very interesting.

#57137 Awesome Video Games

Posted by DeathDude on 06 December 2007 - 08:36 PM in Forum Guidelines

View PostJapofran, on Dec 4 2007, 09:31 AM, said:

Take our the trash!! L0L

Japofran wins the internets,  :P  For identifying one of the best lines on the show. (Note you have to watch some of the episodes to get the extent of how it sounds and whatnot, just looking at those 4 lines won't do it)

#57136 Memorable Concert Experiences

Posted by DeathDude on 06 December 2007 - 08:24 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Wow sounds like an awesome show, can't wait till Sonata Arctica comes here, will be my 2nd concert attending to see them again, know it will be just as big a turnout crowd wise as last time and Nightwish in May, first time they are visiting here, and also have VIP meet and greet tickets, that will be an awesome experience to meet the band.

#57134 Music Videos

Posted by DeathDude on 06 December 2007 - 08:17 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Gasp, if you are going to showcase that song, we gotta see the original which is bar none the best, (and a staple song for us Canadians.) :P

Stompin Tom Connors - The Hockey Song

#57055 Humourous Videos

Posted by DeathDude on 04 December 2007 - 02:38 PM in Forum Guidelines

Changing it up, heres a hilarious wrestling segment involving the recently returning Chris Jerhico, this segment is just classic all around :D. A wrestling promo at its finest.

#57022 Best Live Videos

Posted by DeathDude on 03 December 2007 - 02:36 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

An older live clip, but right now this is the ultimate power metal tour, Gamma Ray and Helloween, hope this tour makes it to North America, anyways here is Send Me A Sign.

Gamma Ray - Send Me A Sign (Live)

#57002 Recent Movie/music Buys

Posted by DeathDude on 03 December 2007 - 03:46 AM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Metalocalypse - Season One. Ever since I heard about this show, been meaning to watch it but obviously can't since I do not have access to Cartoon Network, so when season one came out I picked it up. Basically the show, is about a death/black metal band, that is super popular in the world, with the most hardcore fans who will pretty much do anything for their dedication to the band. All the while the show follows the bands exploits and zany things that happen. Honestly it may sound like an odd premise, and some metal fans may think its a weird show, but honestly the creators did a good job with it, you can't take it seriously just with some of the craziness going on. Great show all around.

#56930 Awesome Video Games

Posted by DeathDude on 02 December 2007 - 12:43 AM in Forum Guidelines

By youtube series I mean, its on youtube, it actually started out on gametrailers first before newgrounds, then they got kicked off apparently.

#56929 Crayon Physics

Posted by DeathDude on 02 December 2007 - 12:40 AM in Games on Reloaded

It'll definitely go up in the future, when it is released, considering this game is kinda small, and the deluxe version will be bigger with much more to see and do.  :D

#56904 Awesome Video Games

Posted by DeathDude on 30 November 2007 - 06:30 PM in Forum Guidelines

Wells through the navigation of youtube and subsequent viewing of a bunch of videos, I stumbled upon this series, called Awesome Video Games.

This is a series, created up here in Canada, about two guys Ace and Chet, and "dad" who basically act like two guys during the 80's video game craze of the nes with their crazy and funny antics.

I personally look at the series as Ace and Chet, acting like all those crazy video game hosts during the 80's when the Nes game out, being hyperactive, using surfer talk, and just being all around crazy. But Ace, Chet and Dad do a wicked job of playing their respective roles, and on the surface it may seem like a silly and some may say odd, watch a bunch of these episodes and it should grow on you. I also believe that unless you have seen some of the 80's video game types of shows that were around, or have some knowledge of it, then you should enjoy it, if you only go off the shows from nowadays, then you might not find it too funny.

On another note, their theme music rocks, as do the little gags, nuff said.

Nevertheless, check it out, here's their youtube page where you can access all 20 episodes thus far,

http://www.youtube.c...r...msubtle&p=r

And some selected episodes I have picked that are some of my favourites, so check em out, and comment away!

Awesome Video Games - Episode 5 - Friday the 13th

Awesome Video Games - Episode 6 - Awesome Santa Claus!

Awesome Video Games - Episode 10 - Awesome Xmas Presents are

Awesome Video Games - Episode 11 - Double Dragon

Awesome Video Games - Episode 13 - Gyromite pt.1 (Check out the entire five parts of gyromite, definitely some of the best episodes.)

Awesome Video Games - Episode 18 - Haunted Video Games #1

#56812 Sam And Max Episode Four - Abe Lincoln Must Die

Posted by DeathDude on 27 November 2007 - 07:57 PM in Games on Reloaded

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + download

#56749 Best Live Videos

Posted by DeathDude on 26 November 2007 - 02:31 AM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

An oldie DT clip from 1995 in Japan, that was broadcast as sort of a PPV event, here is Take the Time.

Dream Theater - Take the Time (Live 95)

#56700 Humourous Videos

Posted by DeathDude on 24 November 2007 - 05:40 PM in Forum Guidelines

View PostPotatoe, on Nov 24 2007, 03:19 AM, said:

View PostDeathDude, on Nov 22 2007, 04:25 PM, said:

A new AVGN, this time, the nerd is reviewing the nes version of Dragon's Lair, a return to his much older style without all the theaterics and such that has been present in his last few.

http://www.gametrail...ayer/28184.html
He usually makes the Halloween episodes theatrical. This wasn't my favorite though, he didn't have enough of the actual review in it, mostly just cussing.

Yeah he has for the last 2 times, but that can hardly be said its being done for theaterics. If you have seen his last bunch, he has definitely gone more over the top with settings, effects and whatnot, its not bad, but its just not his style to do it too often, otherwise people get spoiled and want it more and more.

Anyways the Dragon Lairs review was a good step forward, great to see a more older style of his review, plus hes finally releasing a dvd of season one of his episodes, definitely going to consider grabbing that.

#56699 Recent Movie/music Buys

Posted by DeathDude on 24 November 2007 - 05:35 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Primal Fear - New Religion Although I haven't been the hugest fan of this band, mainly because some of their past releases have been just cliche power metal with a bit of a heavy metal edge, when I heard some of the samples for the album, plus saw the music vid I knew I wanted to check it out. To my luck, I managed to snag a copy here, even though it is not supposed to be released in NA until 2008, crazy, anyways solid album from these guys. Ralf continues to prove how he is essentially a Rob Halford clone, they brought back one of their older guitarists, who gave them a more thrashier edge, and overall the album is definitely more leaning towards the heavy metal style of playing with some power metal sprinkled in, nice work from these guys. :D

#56647 Humourous Videos

Posted by DeathDude on 22 November 2007 - 02:25 PM in Forum Guidelines

A new AVGN, this time, the nerd is reviewing the nes version of Dragon's Lair, a return to his much older style without all the theaterics and such that has been present in his last few.

http://www.gametrail...ayer/28184.html

#56568 Trilby The Art Of Theft

Posted by DeathDude on 20 November 2007 - 11:35 PM in Game & Software Requests

It shall be done. :D I will make sure to mention the forum in the review, currently am working on it.

#56563 Best Live Videos

Posted by DeathDude on 20 November 2007 - 10:14 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Another interesting type of song from King's X, its apparently an old song the band used to jam with back in the day, anyways see if you can understand the lyrics, if you can, then congrats, to this date, what is truly being said is a mystery. :D

King's X - Go To Hell (Live)

#56368 Trilby The Art Of Theft

Posted by DeathDude on 15 November 2007 - 02:44 PM in Game & Software Requests

The story in this game picks up right away with whats going on and it progresses nicely I found. Some factors could have been explained a tad better or maybe gone into some more detail, but thats just something really minor, I really do enjoy the way the story has been proceeding and just all the action, its a different sort of a game that you really do not see in the indie community of this nature.

#56349 Recent Movie/music Buys

Posted by DeathDude on 15 November 2007 - 05:42 AM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Spock's Beard - Snow If there has been an album that has impressed me so much about a band that I am starting to get into, this is that album and this album alone is one of the top listens for me this year. Let me break it down, this is a two disc concept album, thats right a two disc concept album, how many bands do you know can put out two discs of solid content from start to finish. Many albums can do one album of an idea, but two, I cannot think of any atm that have accomplished such a feat. Well Spock's Beard have, by blending in solid progressive rock, that will please any fan of the genre. It is quite a shame that I just recently discovered this band in the last year, considering this album originally was a three disc offer, with a bonus disc of demos and live material, but nevertheless I highly recommend this album to any progressive rock fan or even any fan of rock period, you will not be disappointed, bank on it.

#56337 Crayon Physics

Posted by DeathDude on 15 November 2007 - 12:08 AM in Games on Reloaded

Indeed Crayon Physics Deluxe is looking to be quite interesting when it is released, cannot wait, definitely looks promising.  :D

#56317 Trilby The Art Of Theft

Posted by DeathDude on 14 November 2007 - 04:52 PM in Game & Software Requests

Indeed I'm really liking the way the story is going, it seems just as fresh once you really get into the story, I'm on mission 7 right now, and the game is really getting quite challenging, I think Mission 4 is one of the more tougher ones, when you play it, you will know what I mean. :D

#56284 Best Live Videos

Posted by DeathDude on 13 November 2007 - 11:11 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Time to bring back some Dream Theater this is Lines in the Sand featuring Doug Pinnick from King's X on vocals (Since he sings on the original track as well)

Dream Theater - Lines In The Sand (Live)

#56272 Trilby The Art Of Theft

Posted by DeathDude on 13 November 2007 - 06:38 PM in Game & Software Requests

I've been playing this game since yesterday. What a fantastic game. :D I like the style of the game, and although it can be quite challenging, it does offer a lot to do especially with going back to earlier missions with more moves, Yahtzee has done it again.