Fawfulhasfury's Content

There have been 55 items by Fawfulhasfury (Search limited from 07-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#40674 Your Top 5 Favorite Games

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 30 September 2006 - 11:18 PM in Your Favorite Games & Commercial Software

I completely agree, the gameplay does suck in it. But I just love the characters and levels so much. I actually had a hard choice choosing between Call of Cthulhu, Alice, and Undying for third favorite. I think I decided Alice because I'm on an Alice hype streak at the moment.

#40669 Your Top 5 Favorite Games

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 30 September 2006 - 10:51 PM in Your Favorite Games & Commercial Software

View PostA. J. Raffles, on Sep 27 2006, 08:29 PM, said:

View PostBeefontheBone, on Sep 27 2006, 07:52 PM, said:

Did anyone mention Monkey Island yet? Got to be in there somewhere I'd say.
Agreed. I knew I had forgotten something. Only the first two, though. I still don't know what possessed them to change the graphics so radically...
Normally I wouldn't reply to this, but MI3 art is heavily inspired by the art of my personal favorite artist and Bill Tillers favorite artist Edward Gorey. Look him up. And... How DARE you!  :ok:
BTW A vampyre story is also inspired by Mr. Gorey/Mr. Weary/Mr. Earbrass

Favorite games:

1. Paper Mario 2
2. Monkey Island 3
3. American McGee's Alice
4. Sam and Max Hit the Road
5. Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Favorite Shooters:

1. Call of Cthulhu: DCOTE
2. Clive Barker's Undying
3. Metroid Prime 2
4. Gunz Online
5. Wolfenstein: ET

Favorite Adventure games:

1. Monkey Island 3
2. Sam and Max Hit the Road
3. Trilby's Notes
4. Ben Jordan series
5. Shadow of the Comet

Favorite RPGs:

1. Paper Mario 2
2. Paper Mario
3. Mario and Luigi: SS
4. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
5. Children of Mana: SOM 3

Favorite platformers:

1. American Mcgee's Alice
2. Banjo-Tooie
3. Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
4. Wario Land 4
5. Jungle Book

Favorite Action:

1. Luigi's Mansion
2. Silent Hill
3. Resident Evil 4
4. Megaman X3
5. Ultimate Spiderman

#40553 Sam And Max Episode 1 Halted

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 29 September 2006 - 01:55 AM in Forum Guidelines

They didn't get the original voice actors because the original voice actors are busy working on bigger and BETTER projects which give them way more money than voice acting. The original VA for Sam is in that hit US television show about the woman president. Stop whining.  :ok:

P.S. Whining plea directed at Sabreman, not Deathdude

#40425 Sam And Max Episode 1 Halted

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 27 September 2006 - 05:20 PM in Forum Guidelines

Sam and Max episode 1 HALTED...because its done!

:ok:

#36268 Episodic Gaming

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 04 August 2006 - 09:56 PM in Your Favorite Games & Commercial Software

The new Sam and Max game is episodic, but unlike this it'll give you closure at the end of each episode.

#36174 All-new List Of Games We'd Like To See On The Site

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 31 July 2006 - 10:30 PM in Important Announcements

I'm doing Santa Clause in Trouble.

#29599 Frank The Farmhand Part 1

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 11 May 2006 - 09:37 PM in Games on Reloaded

I disagree with the rating, I think this should've been 18+ at least. Other than that great review for an awesome game.

#29330 E3!

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 09 May 2006 - 10:52 PM in Forum Guidelines

I saw the footage. I was the most impressed with the new Mario game, and the Red Steel footage. Both looked awesome. I also liked the footage for that disater game.  :P

#26944 Happy Birthday Fawful

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 24 April 2006 - 06:31 PM in Forum Guidelines

I know where you're house is too Danny. >=) Don't be surprised if you wake up with wide eyes and mind control and drooling mouth and mind control and devoured entrails and mind control. :(

Thanks for the evil wishes everybody! And now I shall use my Cthulhu plushie to drive everyone mad and rule the world! Then I'll team up with Stewie and drive Cthulhu mad. >=)  :ok:

#26650 The Coolest Video Game Character Ever

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 22 April 2006 - 12:09 AM in Forum Guidelines

I'd have to say Charlie Gilman from Call of Cthulhu: Dcote. Being a freaky bulgy eyed manager of a motel, hearing him talking about having you killed in your sleep, having flashbacks of him slicing and dicing, finding bodies in his filing cabinets,sneaking out of his office,  then immediately having him take you up to your hotel room...maybe not cool but definitely borders on freakishly creepy..

Funniest character in a game: Fawful,
Second funniest: Guybrush Threepwood

My vote for coolest character goes to......Leon from Resident Evil 4, gotta hand it to the guy for taking on hoards of zombies and spanish villagers, plus he got to beat up a little kid, how cool is that!  :ok:

#25164 Dott2

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 04 April 2006 - 02:20 AM in Work in Progress

Looks like the demo is about done Thank goodness, they finally got it done after 2 years.

#23392 Re4 To The Pc!

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 26 February 2006 - 02:52 AM in Your Favorite Games & Commercial Software

the easiest way to get through the game without dying......run away from all non-have to beat them to open the pathway bad guys. That way you avoid a lot of them and you could even make it through the game without dying. anyway thats what the guy who did the RE4 speedrun did. As far as bad guys who have to be killed to get through a door or soemthing, save your grenades for them. :ok: the game is awesome. Heck, if you have a rocket launcher, the ogres go down in one hit. >=)

#21569 Prodigal

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 27 January 2006 - 11:14 PM in Games on Reloaded

Haha, yeh this is a great game, but like all horror games, I read the walkthrough first so it wouldn't scare me. :blink: That didn't work. Great great game.

#21412 That Night Before By Scurvyliver

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 26 January 2006 - 02:00 AM in Game & Software Requests

Ah yes I've played this. I think I'll reeview it. I always liked this game, definitely had a good story and potential. XD

#21409 Prodigal

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 26 January 2006 - 01:28 AM in Games on Reloaded

Yep, this is quite a nice game. Very creepy.
the ending will make you wet your pants not unlike your brothers face.

#20858 Happy Bd Kosta

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 19 January 2006 - 02:15 AM in Forum Guidelines

Happy Birthday

#20785 Wild West Shooter/horror

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 17 January 2006 - 09:38 PM in Work in Progress

Ah, I was hoping you'd use a sytem similar to Call of Cthulhu. In fact if you used a Lovecraftian story, I'd be even more pleased. :) And sean, you should go find some lovecraft books, then play this game, http://www.callofcthulhu.com :angel:
and seans idea is pretty good, you could do things like that in Half life 2 and Call of Duty 2, and it worked quite well.

#20747 Deathdude's musical writings

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 17 January 2006 - 12:14 AM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Its not bad, until you hit the line"Its hard to face" then you hit a higher note that seems screechy. I'd work on that part but other than that its really good. Keep up the great singin' dude.

#20663 Sonic Robo Blast

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 15 January 2006 - 01:06 AM in Work in Progress

Hey, has anyone seen the project, Sonic Robo Blast, a 3D sonic fangame in the making. Well, semi 3D. the backgrounds are 3D but the sprites are pixeled, yet they are pixeled so well and you get into the gameplay so much its hard to remember the fact. It's been mentioned on the AR main page before, and its newest, and very cool demo has been put out. Its a long demo featuring a few worlds and bosses. the boss battles are hard but quite fun I find. The link to the main site is, http://www.srb2.org Check it out and enjoy it. Discuss it here. =)

#20019 Job Trouble

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 06 January 2006 - 06:02 PM in Forum Guidelines

Greatly handled. :huh:

The boss sucks, I want to kick him in the nuts. :max:

#19958 Ben Jordan Five.

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 05 January 2006 - 11:47 PM in Work in Progress

Ben Jordan 5 is finished, Grundislav is just waiting on the finished music from Ghormak. Until the music is put in, we won't see the game. =)

#19910 Wild West Shooter/horror

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 05 January 2006 - 05:40 PM in Work in Progress

Ah, thats an awesome idea, and awesome screens Pigggy. There is a rather good horror western shooter out called Darkwatch, look it up might give you some ideas. Though I think you are doing well enough on your own. =D Can't wait to see more of this keep it up.

#19909 Job Trouble

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 05 January 2006 - 05:30 PM in Forum Guidelines

At least you handled it better than I would've. I would've fought yelling and screaming and fists with more fists and yelling and screaming and threatening and grabbing shirt collars and bodyslamming and punches and uh, other stuff. Faw to boss,"no I wasn't lying." Boss to Faw, "I think..." Faw to boss, "No you will stop thinking NOW!" Grabs boss by shirt collar, "I didn't come to work for this crap, now you're going to give me some respect here I did my best i'm new and I don't know crap! You never bothered to help me out or give me tips! all you do is yell and crap at me, and if I quit now you'll be in a mess! SAo shut up! " Now either boss is stunned and apologizes, or he starts yelling, if he keeps yelling, " Thats it I quit! I hope you lose your firm too, and every team you bet on loses!" *throws papers in bosses face, then spits on his shiny pretty boy shoes*

Thats how I would've handled it, compared to that, you did great Tai, but I hope things do better for you. =/

#19357 Werewolf: Game 2

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 02 January 2006 - 06:25 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

"Fine, then from this day forth I'm giving up liqour! Hear me ya sightly bad of weeds! No more!" And with that Ashipo picks up his flash and throws it high into the air. It lands and breaks, shattering all over the ground. "  Ashipo picks up his rifle, and heads for the forest. "If I'm not back by tommorow, I'm either dead, or you'd better send out a hunting party for me, whichever you choose or believe. " And Ashipo walks out of their sight into the forest. He stops to say one last thing. "Och, by the way, if Ragnar doesn't turn into a wolf, i'll be back to shoot the whole murderin' lot of ya." And with a grin Ashipo walks away far through the forest to set a trap.

#19349 Werewolf: Game 2

Posted by Fawfulhasfury on 02 January 2006 - 06:17 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

"I can ahrdly believe she wasn't the werewolf," Ashipo looks at her and shudders that he said to lynch her. "Maybe I'm not as good a hunter as I thought." Ashipo sits on the ground and just fumbles at some weeds, trying to look as tough as normal, but it is clear he is feeling some stress. He looks up and quietly mumbles that he now wants to hang Ragnar, as that was bonnies choice, and as he did her wrong, this is how he wants to make up for it. "May we hope that Ragnar is the beast, for if he isn't, then by dang it, that beast will have to contend with me, and I hope he does, because if so, my rifle will be ready!