PaTRicK BenaTaR's Content

There have been 2 items by PaTRicK BenaTaR (Search limited from 26-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#61108 Comments & Suggestions

Posted by PaTRicK BenaTaR on 16 April 2008 - 12:01 PM in Enclosure

Wow, (that's WOW not World of W***craft W.O.W)
wow, how  nerdy AM i to be replying to this post?! I played this game a long tine sago, all the way through to it's conclusion.
Very  nice piece of work, a perfect example of how a few kilabytes can equal a ccompelling story and gameplay experience, a nd being compared to "The Thing" is a great compliment, and anyone who ever craetes a horror story set in the antarctic (or where ever it was) is going to inherit this comparison.
I enjoyed playing this game and was impressed particularly, by the fact that towards the end, the game compells you to employ live actio0n stealth techniques to avoid the enemy in order to advance to the end of the story, and it keeps the player interested in finding out who th e killer is, as any good story should, & it harks back, in terms of graphics, to great classics such as "mad doctor" on c64, and offers a fun horror vibe.
However, anyone playing this game who does not posess a "walkthrough" will most likely stand little chance of ever finishing it, and it would be great for new players to have one in the zip of this game.

Anywauy, thinks fur tha fon tyme plying this vudeo gyme and EyE luuk furword to plying enny nu ruleeses thut you creeate un tha fewtyer,
yores trooooly,

R.G    (RicH HaRd GaRRyiotT)

P.S - If yew wan't any tips on how to impruve this game, aside from a "WALKTHRU", I would suggest adding more guns and tits, everybody likess gunzz ann titts, ev en in EEeeGA format.

(http://www.GunZ N Titssss.CoM)

#61107 Comments & Suggestions

Posted by PaTRicK BenaTaR on 16 April 2008 - 11:35 AM in Enclosure

View PostJoker, on Jun 2 2005, 07:35 AM, said:

You can post your comments on 'Enclosure' here and/or tell us what you like to see & do (or are missing) in an adventure game..