ThatSino!'s Content

There have been 9 items by ThatSino! (Search limited from 04-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#40461 This Forum Is Supposed To Pay You For Posting

Posted by ThatSino! on 28 September 2006 - 12:50 AM in Forum Guidelines

cough Fake, probably. cough.

#40459 This Forum Is Supposed To Pay You For Posting

Posted by ThatSino! on 28 September 2006 - 12:46 AM in Forum Guidelines

cough SCAM cough

#40135 06/18

Posted by ThatSino! on 23 September 2006 - 11:38 PM in Work in Progress

If I knew how to, I would use the source engine, it's perfect.

#40130 06/18

Posted by ThatSino! on 23 September 2006 - 10:25 PM in Work in Progress

So I got most of the sketches/ chapter idea's done and the most of the (N)PC's are fully fleshed out. There should be around 20 chapters, 12 different types of aliens and about 20 different weapons.

But s for making the game, I think I'm gonna try to get my idea's put into a company before I make it myself.

I am a hopeless optamist.  :ok:

#39140 06/18

Posted by ThatSino! on 10 September 2006 - 10:51 PM in Work in Progress

One of the chapters in my head was that you were in a 3rd world african tribe, trying to fight the things off, but I was sorta second guessing it because it might be a bit stereotypical. Is it really?

#39136 06/18

Posted by ThatSino! on 10 September 2006 - 10:36 PM in Work in Progress

I really want to put all sorts of places in there, in fact I already have a few, but I really want suggestions on what the chapters should be (i.e. protagonists, places, main problem.)

In fact, I ask of you to throw suggestions in here.

#39119 06/18

Posted by ThatSino! on 10 September 2006 - 08:54 PM in Work in Progress

The day? June eighteenth. The time? 9:00AM PST. Los Angeles area air traffic stations are picking up large enities entering the statophere, and promptly alert authorites of their findings.

9:05AM PST. One of those enities skids out to land on a crowded intersection in downtown Los Angeles. Officials show up on the scene, to be assaulted by "a rhino sized beetle."

By 6:42 EST, the world is covered by these "Rhino-Beetles." They turn out to be queens, and birth hundreds of thousands of creatures. The world is in a choke hold.

It is by the UN's decision that these aliens, while not nessisarily hostile, are indeed a threat to humanity, due to their high agrivation rate. Militarys around the world prepare for inter species warfare.

This is the story of the people caught in the crossfire and problems of the anti-alien operations. This is the story of 06/18 and the surivors of the dark day in man kind.                                                              

The game would be a first person game, split into chapters, each featuring a different protaganist, or a protaganist from a eariler story. They would all tell the story of a different person in the area of events. May it be a civilian on the street to a world leader, it all unravels onto the climax.

What do you think?

#39111 Megamek

Posted by ThatSino! on 10 September 2006 - 05:39 PM in Games on Reloaded

I suggest that Wastelander take control of this review, he seems to know what he's talking about.

#39018 Megamek

Posted by ThatSino! on 09 September 2006 - 07:15 PM in Games on Reloaded

I will come out and be the one to say I was the one to make that review, and I am sorry if it make the quality standards look like crap. I made it around a year ago and never thought that it would ever be posted, so as of now seeing as this WAS posted, I am sorry for being part of "the  decline of Reloaded". Go ahead and ban me, for all I care.