Kosta's Content

There have been 9 items by Kosta (Search limited from 14-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#51557 More Updates!

Posted by Kosta on 11 July 2007 - 05:16 PM in Suggestions & Comments

View PostPeter Smith, on Jul 11 2007, 05:08 PM, said:

why not have kosta answer in the first place then, as all answers i got so far showed an absolute lack of knowledge of what was going on :shrug:
okok, here I am :ok: Here's the short version. Frodo was the one making the initial updates after the server move, and they were all broken. I thought something was wrong with the server/scripts after the move, but in the end it turned out that Frodo's computer is the one causing problems, for reasons yet undetermined. All the files she attempts to upload turn out with filesize 0 for some reason. So basically everything was working all along, we were just trying to find problems where they didn't exist :D The only thing that remains to be ironed out is the synchronization between the fileserver and webserver. I'll fix that once I get back home to Croatia. Currently I'm halfway there, in Germany to be more precise.

#50872 Site Down-ness

Posted by Kosta on 18 June 2007 - 02:00 PM in Important Announcements

View PostFrodo, on Jun 18 2007, 01:56 PM, said:

My review for Fiend seems to be missing.    :shrug:    It was put on site on 15 June.
I just made it invisible because it didn't seem to have any screenshots associated with it and it made the page break.... could you add the screenshots for it again? Sorry about that....

View PostQbix, on Jun 18 2007, 01:51 PM, said:

shoutbox is down.
It worked during the server move :ok:
Whoops, will address that now

#50869 Site Down-ness

Posted by Kosta on 18 June 2007 - 08:15 AM in Important Announcements

Speaking of site down-ness, that should be a story long gone from today on! :shrug: I've moved reloaded to a new server cluster, consisting of 5 servers with a load balancer, loads of nifty gadgets and high quality bandwidth :ok: Hopefully the change in speed will be more than apparent. Not only that, there shouldn't be any more access violation and similar silly errors! Please let me know if there is any part of the site that is not working and I'll address it quickly!

#49064 Trail Blazer

Posted by Kosta on 25 March 2007 - 04:44 PM in Games on Reloaded

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + Download

#46017 Kosta's Day

Posted by Kosta on 18 January 2007 - 10:25 PM in Forum Guidelines

Thanks everyone! Was in the pub with some buddies from class and now I'm back home :D And that b&w picture.... sheesh, where did you dig that up from? :)

#42788 Anybody Know Why....?

Posted by Kosta on 06 November 2006 - 04:48 PM in Forum Guidelines

Sorry about the panic! I myself had no idea what was going on until this morning. It was a payment issue, all resolved now! :bleh:

#37915 Mailinglist

Posted by Kosta on 27 August 2006 - 01:18 PM in Suggestions & Comments

I've increased the scritp execution timeout, so hopefully it will go through next time :P

#35442 We're Changing Servers!

Posted by Kosta on 17 July 2006 - 06:42 PM in Important Announcements

View PostDakaSha, on Jul 17 2006, 06:38 PM, said:

ok fixed that.. SB is gone though OMG
Psssst.... don't tell, maybe no one will notice  :P

Yeah, I know, I'll have to get some testing done on that unfortunately.

#35440 We're Changing Servers!

Posted by Kosta on 17 July 2006 - 06:29 PM in Important Announcements

Just flush your cookies and re-login. Should work fine :P Otherwise? Any bugs or problems?

View PostA. J. Raffles, on Jul 17 2006, 09:07 AM, said:

Yep. And as I suspected, my post ended up in limbo. Oh well.
I made sure the forum was turned off BEFORE I backed up the database so no posts should be lost unless you made them while the board was offline which you can do as an admin